Friday, June 28, 2013

When life gets to big...

Sometimes life is bigger than us. Sometimes just getting up in the morning is hard. Hard to breathe, hard to talk and way harder to accomplish the smallest of things.

During this time, strive to take it all to God. Our significant others can't handle our weight, as they have weights of their own. But our God, He can handle ANYTHING.

At times, my heart breaks when I hear of other brothers and sisters struggles. I want to let my mind wonder as to why God is putting them through this, why would He allow it to happen? Why would He allow this brother/sister to feel so much pain?

But a few things to remember:

1) God doesn't ask us to walk alone: "And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs of with Christ; if so be that we suffer with Him, that we may be glorified together." Romans 8:17

2) He PROMISES suffering : "Yea, and all that will live Godly in Christ Jesus SHALL suffer persecution." 2 Tim. 3:12

3) He tells us He allows things to bring Him glory: "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us." Romans 8:18



4) He sends us help: "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: For we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And He that searcheth the hearts koweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God." Romans 8:26-27




5) He assures us that it will work together for good: And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28


As you go through trials, it's never easy. Lay it on the Lord. Praise Him in this storm.
Know He is beside you every step of the way.

Pray for others you know are struggling. 

Don't take out the stress on your Man/Woman. 
Love them and thank God for them<3 You don't have to go through this struggle alone<3



Praise you in this storm lyrics:

I was sure by now
God You would have reached down
And wiped our tears away
Stepped in and saved the day
But once again, I say "Amen", and it's still raining

As the thunder rolls
I barely hear Your whisper through the rain
"I'm with you"
And as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise the God who gives
And takes away

[Chorus:]
And I'll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
And every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm

I remember when
I stumbled in the wind
You heard my cry to you
And you raised me up again
My strength is almost gone
How can I carry on
If I can't find You

But as the thunder rolls
I barely hear You whisper through the rain
"I'm with you"
And as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise the God who gives
And takes away

I lift my eyes unto the hills
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord
The Maker of Heaven and Earth


No comments:

Post a Comment